Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox
Posted by Tiffany at 1:28 PM
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren. Every week you post the books that you bought/borrowed/received. The point of IMM is to share the books that we picked up this week and will be reading soon. Go to The Story Siren's blog to see a list of other blogs participating this week. (Be prepared to add to your wishlist!)

This week's IMM consists entirely of books that I bought or won in contests. All links lead to Goodreads summaries.
Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
It took me ages to realize that My Love Lies Bleeding was released in the US under a different title. I wish they'd kept the original title and cover. Just finished this one and it was very cute. Review coming soon.
The Duff by List Keplinger (contest)
I've seen this one everywhere. It's not my usual type of book, but the reviews have been pretty great, so I went ahead and picked it up.
Roses and Bones by Frances Lia Block
I've read a few of her stories in anthologies and enjoyed them, so I've been on the lookout for her books. This one was on sale, so I went ahead and got it.
XVI by Julia Karr
This book has been all over the blogosphere and I have been waiting VERY impatiently for it to come out. I can't wait to read it, but I've got a few other books I need to get out of the way first. :(


What books did you get this week? Have you read any of mine? Let me know what you thought of them! Anyone read Roses and Bones? Going into that one blind.