Sunday, October 24, 2010

Love Will Tear us Apart by Alaya Dawn Johnson: a Zombies vs. Unicorns story
Posted by Michaela at 4:27 PM
Summary: Boy meets (zombie) boy. (Sorry for taking your summary here, Tiffany. I just don't know of any other way to summarize this.)

Okay, sorry it's taken so long for me to get this review up. Things are quite hectic around this edge of the forest since that badger moved in and started causing all this trouble. You leave one severed limb out on your lawn and everything falls apart.

Anyway, this story kind of surprised me. I did not expect this "boy meets boy" thing, but I did enjoy the writing style. There were a lot of f-bombs dropped, though, so it might not be best for younger readers. There were quite a few plot holes that I noticed, but over all it was pretty good. I give this 3.7 out of 5 campers saved. This didn't influence my current standing very much, so I am still firmly rooted in Team Zombie.