Monday, February 7, 2011

The Big Game's On! Readathon: Conclusion
Posted by Tiffany at 10:58 AM
Well, we didn't get as much done as we'd hoped, but I did manage to read the last 7 stories in Gothic! so we'll be able to do a Dueling Reviews segment on it once Michaela's finished it. About an hour was spent searching for Geektastic, which has somehow disappeared off the face of the earth. I have literally NO idea where it could be, so we'll have to delay those reviews until we can get our hands on a copy (hopefully mine!) for Michaela to finish.

In other, sad news, my DVR cut off the last 10 minutes of Glee because the SB ran over. :( I had to get on the Glee site and watch the end. I had to watch the same three commercials THREE TIMES just to watch about seven minutes of show (once when I loaded it, once after I skipped ahead to the part I'd missed, and then again when I adjusted it back a few minutes). Ridiculous!