Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wondering if we fell off the wagon?
Posted by Tiffany at 3:55 PM
Don't worry. Michaela joined the theatre group and I've got a new job, so we've been pretty lax about posting. Since I've got about 10 books to review, this is not a good thing. I'm going to try to do one review a day until I'm caught up. The good news is that I don't have time to read right now either, so I'm not getting any farther behind. Here are the reviews you can expect over the next few weeks from us:

Zombies v Unicorns (anthology)
Firelight by Sophie Jordon
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
The Dead and The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble