Thursday, October 7, 2010

And so begins my journey....
Posted by Michaela at 5:52 PM


If you enjoy having free time, do not join theatre. That is all.

With that out of the way, I have just finished Clockwork Angel (review on the way, I promise) and I can't wait to get my hands on Zombies vs. Unicorns, potentially the greatest anthology I will ever read. In fact, I am so excited that I have decided to log my journey through the stories on here, and I can't stop believing now (although it will definitely be hard to get all of my reviews up on time.)

That was a bit sketchy. To elaborate, I am going to post a review of each individual story with my current standing in this war (zombies or unicorns), as well as my expectations for the next story.

In closing, I will say that my expectations for Garth Nix's "The Highest Justice" because of his book, Shade's Children, that I read in third grade. It was tremendous. I can only hope that this story is just as good (though I don't know if that's possible, seeing as it is about unicorns instead of zombies, but I'll give it a try.)