Monday, September 13, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (1)
Posted by Tiffany at 1:54 PM
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you post which soon-to-be-released books you are waiting on. We love reading these on other blogs, so we thought we'd give it a try. Here are the upcoming releases that we can't stop talking about.

Tiffany's List


Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld: sequel to the fantastic Leviathan.
Zombies vs. Unicorns (Anthology): so many amazing authors in this one!
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride: I love the idea for this, can't wait to read it.
The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss: sequel to The Name of the Wind, which was wonderful.

Michaela's List



Beautiful Darkness
by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: I was very impressed with Beautiful Creatures, can't wait for the sequel!
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff:I love the concept of this one.
Empty by Suzanne Weyn: Also a very intereseting idea. It's very possible, and I like that.

I am also extremely excited for Zombies vs. Unicorns, and seeing as I am on the fence on this particular topic, it should be fun to see their ideas!