Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear NetGalley
Posted by Tiffany at 4:05 PM
Dear NetGalley,

Why do you have to be so awesome? My queue of books is getting out of control. Just when I think I have it down to a manageable size, you have to go and add more amazing books, like Bumped by Megan McCafferty, The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter, Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini, Mercy by Rebecca Lim, Hereafter by Tara Hudson, and Die For Me by Amy Plum. Are you going through my wishlist?! My poor paper books from before Christmas are just sitting there forlornly, waiting for me to have time for them. With the addition of the amazing books available from GalleyGrab (Wither by Lauren DeStefano! Red Glove by Holly Black! Stay by Deb Caletti!), I am basically a Nook Only girl right now.

Yours Forever (Practically Against My Will),
Tiffany


P.S. Who am I kidding? I love you.