Friday, November 12, 2010

State of the Union Address
Posted by Tiffany at 12:16 PM
Things have been piling up a bit around here, so I thought I'd organize a nice list of what's coming up. Michaela's got a ton of books to read/review as well, but this one's just about mine. Since NetGalley is full of amazing books right now, I'm going to try and read a bunch of those first. My list of Not Yet Viewed titles is getting out of control and they keep adding new ones every day. After that I'll start working on my gigantic pile of real books.

Books Read, Ready to Review:
1. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
2. Meridian by Amber Kizer
3. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
4. Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
5. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
6. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
7. Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
8. Moonshine by Rob Thurman
9. Manifest by Artist Arthur

What I'm Reading Right Now:
1. Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
2. Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld

Books I'll Be Reading Next
1. Always A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
2. The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by Catherine Jinks
3. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
4. Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
7. The Cellar by A.J. Whitten
8. White Cat by Holly Black
9. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
10. Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride


As you can see, I'm REALLY far behind, but I'm hoping to get all of those reviews done and set to post by Sunday. As for the TBR list, this could take a while.