Thursday, September 16, 2010

In My Mailbox- Birthday Edition :D
Posted by Michaela at 8:42 PM


My birthday just came by, and I got quite a few books from my fellow addicts. Expect some reviews soon, though they may just have to be mini reviews, because I just got into a theatre production and it is eating away all my time.

Anywho, here are my first few books, from my sister Tiffany and my friend, Robbie-


Yes, I got Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, two books in which I have been waiting for forever. I also feel like my heart has been ripped out because I got about 50 pages into Mockingjay before I had to stop everything and start reading another book for school.

I also got some books from my older brother-






Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey and Wereling by Steve Feasey. I absolutely adore the covers on these, and I am very eager to start reading them.